Are you a LEED GA or AP looking to maintain your credentials through CE hours?
Join us for a 2-days Seminar Friday & Saturday 12-13 April 2019.
By the end of the Workshop, you will be able to:
- Earn 15 LEED CE Hours.
- Have a deep insight into the state of the Green Buildings industry in Lebanon and the MENA region.
- Learn about the different new standards working hand-in-hand with LEED (TRUE, EDGE, SITES, PARKSMART...) with a special focus on the WELL program.
- Understand the changes made in LEED v4.1
- Understand the Paris Agreement, its effect on the member countries, Lebanon's obligations and the green financing mechanisms (NEEAP, NEEREA, LEA,..)
- Learn about the newest technologies in the sustainability domain.
Fees: 250 USD per person